6 Reasons Why Chia Seed Oil Will Make Your Skin Glow
But these little black seeds do a lot more than just adding texture to your yogurt. “Omega-3 oil can potentially provide a number of beneficial effects for the skin, including protection of the top skin layer and promotion of wound healing, among others”, explains Dr. Oscar Hevia, a cosmetic dermatologist and founder of The Hevia Center for Research.Our One Love Organics Supercritical Chia Oil is ONE.OF.A.FREAKING.KIND. Why?
"You won’t find another oil on the market like it."
One Love Organics took oil extraction to a whole new level with cutting edge technology when they used the supercritical extraction method, which pharmacists use to extract the purest fish oil possible. Supercritical extraction is unique among cold pressed oils for its purity, stability, concentration and bio-availability, giving skin the benefit of the pure synergy of the whole plant. You won’t find another oil on the market like it. This is literally the only supercritically extracted beauty oil on the market at this time. Woot Woot!
1. All skin types may benefit from using One Love Organics Supercritical Chia Oil but it is especially beneficial for dry, imbalanced and sensitive skin and it can be used on the face and body.
2. Chia is derived from the ancient super-food chia, which is the richest botanical source of Omega 3 fatty acids found in nature.
3. In addition to its remarkable Omega-3s potency, supercritical chia also contains the perfect 3-to-1 balance of Omega-3 to Omega-6 essential fatty acids for optimum skin nourishment.
4. Chia seed oil is loaded with unusually high levels of phyto-nutrients and anti-oxidants. In fact, chia seeds have more 30% more cell-protecting antioxidants than blueberries!
5. Chia is a powerful source of Alpha Lipoic Acid: a powerful antioxidant that helps to minimize fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores, while encouraging healthy cellular function and increasing radiance.
6. Clinically Proven to Help the Driest Skin: Chia Seed oil is clinically proven to significantly increase skin hydration, reduce trans-epidermal water loss and increase skin barrier function in even the driest skin.
Did you know how powerful and beneficial this oil is? Have you tried this super skin food? Leave a comment below and tell us your thoughts!