EcoDiva's Valentine's Day Gift Guide
The day of love is approaching, Divas, and we are so excited to share with you our Valentine's Day Gift Guide. It’s filled with wonderful items for every Diva on your list. Also something not on the list but very essential to add, EcoDiva Beauty truly is a company that gives. With each purchase upon checkout you, the customer gets to choose a charity that we have partnered with that is giving back to our environment. A portion of your purchase goes back into something bigger than ourselves. Each of us can make a difference for our planet, and that’s the Eco Diva Beauty philosophy. So you can feel good about giving, any time of year!
EcoDiva's Top Picks For Valentine's Day
1. Mel Mills Phytonutri Rose Hydrolate Tonic: What more romantic gift than the gift of 1000 roses?! This rose hydrolate (a fancy word for "toner") is the ultimate in skin-soothing and hydrating mists, and helps skin absorb treatments and serums. This line is incredible because it utlizes the entire plant, not just select pieces, giving each ingredient more power to be synthesized and used within your skin. Plus, it smells so sweet, we use it as a perfume!
2. One Love Organics Heart Cleansing Sponge: What would a Valentine's Day Gift Guide be without this adorable heart sponge? Made of 100 percent pure konjac plant, it detoxifies and exfoliates gently while looking really cute hanging in your bathroom.
3. Kjaer Weis Lipstick: The ultimate in luxury green makeup, this smooth, creamy lipstick comes in gorgeous shades to take you from drinks to dinner and back again, without having to worry about nasty ingredients like lead and artificial colors. You get kissable lips and complete canoodling safety.
4. Woodlot: Who doesn’t love the smell of pine filled forests? What about the warming smell of citrus and cinnamon? Woodlot candles are fresh scented that brings the outdoors in for a festive winter and holiday season without overwhelming the senses. At Eco Diva, we are caught using it year round! The aroma is so lovely it doesn’t get old, and being made out of coconut wax it is non toxic, sustainable and eco friendly, need I say more?
5. Edible Beauty Australia Beauty // On The Fly Core 4 Travel Kit: This chic skincare kit is like gifting someone a facial in a box! Edible Beauty is a fantastic luxury green beauty line that targets many skin concerns such as reviving dull, lackluster and aging skin. This kit is suitable for all! Purify the skin with their cleanser, tone and firm the skin with their tonique, plump and treat skin concerns as well as hydrate and soothe skin with their facial lotion. This kit goes the extra mile and transform skin into a healthy and glowing complexion.
6. Hynt Beauty Suite Eye Shadow Palette: Hynt has done it again! We adore these lovely eyeshadow palettes! They have taken the guess work out of eyeshadow application. There are 3 palettes to choose from and are flattering for most eye color and skin tones. Take your look from day to night with these beautiful eyeshadow combinations.
7. One Love Organics' Gardenia & Tea Body Serum: A decadent and uplifting way to moisturize your body and treat your skin like the Diva it is. This antioxidant-rich body serum nourishes, hydrates and promotes firmer, smoother skin, which is what we all want when we plan on stripping down to our birthday suits this holiday and in preparation for spring.
8. tenoverten Nail Polish: These beauties make excellent stocking stuffers and perfect for that gift that you’ve been struggling to fulfill. Most Divas enjoy dolling up nails and tenoverten is 8-free, meaning not filled with all the scary toxic ingredients that most nail polish has. Pick the perfect color for you or your gift receiver!
9. LILFOX Kalahari Eye Serum: A rich blend of plant oils that revitalizes the eye area, helping to reduce puffiness, soothe dryness and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, as well as undereye circles. A triple-whammy that gives you results within just a few weeks of use!
10. BKR Water Bottle: We have been long time fans of bkr! These water bottles make going green so effortlessly chic. The simplistic design makes it appealing for anyone on your gift list. Ahem! How about those guys on your list? They would use a water bottle as great as this one.
11. Zoe Organics' Mama's Ritual Gift Set: The ultimate way to spoil yourself or a mama you know, with a relaxing ritual designed to relieve stress and soothe anxiety. Bath salts, a nontoxic candle and an aromatherapy roll-on complete this perfect gift set.
12. Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum: This award-winning luxury serum is a must have! Celebrities and makeup artists swear by this serum and it made the Glamour Beauty Awards for 2016. This serum is unlike any serum that we have used or come across and that is why it made its way to EcoDiva. 22 active botanicals make up this divine concoction. The serum performs long after you have applied it and results are outstanding! For anyone on your list who needs a skin-over this is it!
13. Organic Bath Co // Rice Bran Cleansing Oil: Calling all skin types! Oil cleansers are truly must haves in any skincare regimen. We love the gentle and natural aroma of the rice bran oil in this one by Organic Bath. It will remove makeup, dead skin cells, dirt and impurities from the surface and pores of the skin. It is excellent especially for those with sensitive, reactive and dry skin types but oily, normal and combination skin highly benefit too!
14. Chocolate Sun // Cranberry & Vanilla Body Scrub: A festive yet antioxidant filled body scrub is an excellent gift to give anyone on your list. The cranberry scrub detoxes the skin while smoothing its texture to a silky touch and sheen. It will revitalize the senses and will perk up circulation in the body, which is essential to healthy and glowing skin.
15. W3LL PEOPLE Expressionist Mascara: We love W3LL PEOPLE and we love this mascara! Another award-winning product, this mascara will take your lashes to new lengths, literally! It’s wand and brush lengthen lashes like no other and make it an excellent option for a natural look. W3LL PEOPLE makes transitioning into green beauty a fun and easy process, and anyone on your list new to green beauty will appreciate its modern approach to clean makeup. We love the classic Pro Black but this mascara also comes in multiple color options such as vibrant blue.
16. Lovefresh // Lavender Body Butter: It’s always a good idea to keep your skin moisturized and hydrated, but the winter months can be extra harsh! Thankfully there’s Lovefresh’s body butter. It may sound rich and dense, which it is, but its more creamy than anything and the skin absorbs this body butter better than I’ve seen! It’s great even for those expecting mamas out there too.
As always EcoDiva loves you and loves hearing from you! Please email in with your questions, we adore being in touch with our wonderful customers. Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours, Diva!