An Easy Nighttime Makeup Look
Italian YouTuber and green beauty writer Isabella Brusati is back with a new tutorial for a bold, nighttime makeup look. You probably remember when she rocked a red lip and gave you a step-by-step tutorial on how to wear it for everyday.
Isabella is a management consultant with a passion for blogging about green beauty on Istylenotes.com. Originally from Milan, she has lived and worked internationally. A vegan (“my stomach made me do it!”), Isabella enjoys experimenting with luxury organic make up, skincare and haircare. Isabella has a YouTube channel called MissEffortlesslyChic with more than 1.5 million views, where she regularly tries and reviews new products and posts makeup tutorials.
Today, she's bringing her expertise in blogging and beauty to us with a beautiful tutorial on how to create an easy, bold nighttime makeup look. Read on for her full, step-by-step video and get ready to fall in love!
An Easy Bold Nighttime Makeup Look With Green Beauty
Isabella's nighttime makeup look takes you from office to happy hour with her step-by-step tutorial. It builds on her easy daytime how-to from a previous post, so take a look at that before watching the nighttime video!
Products used in this video:
- Vapour Atmosphere Luminous Foundation
- Kjaer Weis Organic Eyeshadow Compact in Grace in Cloud Nine and Divine
- W3LL PEOPLE Expressionist Bio Extreme Mascara
- Kjaer Weis Organic Cream Blush Compact in Abundance and Embrace
- Kjaer Weis Organic Lip Tint Compact in Dream State
Added for Nighttime Look:
- Vapour Mesmerise Eyeliner in Truffle
- W3LL People Elitist Satin Mineral Shadow in 87
- W3LL People - Elitist Shimmer Mineral Shadow in 88
- W3LL People Bio Extreme Lipgloss in Nude Rose