Spring Break Beauty Travel Essentials
Heading to warmer climates this spring? Got a business trip planned? We've got you covered when it comes to taking your luxury green beauty with you on a plane, train or automobile. Read on for our top spring break beauty travel picks that will fit into your carryon AND keep your skin glowing at your home away from home.
Zoe Organics Essentials Baby Travel Set: Taking babes and kiddos along for the ride? Don't leave home without this travel set.
- Yarok FEED YOUR SUNSHINE Hair Serum: Made for spring breakers, this before or after-sun treatment is made of organic and all natural vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and responsibly sourced oils combine to protect strands from chlorine and sun damage.
- Yarok FEED YOUR ENDS Leave-In Conditioner and Heat Protectant: Put this into your wet hair while lying on the beach or by the pool for healthy, soft strands and protection from the sun.
- Kahina Travel Basics: Your skin will stay happy, clear and hydrated with these three travel companions from Kahina.
- Chocolate Sun Organic Self Tanning Lotion: Want a little more gradual of a tan? Add the Chocolate Sun Organic Self Tanning Lotion into your moisturizing routine a few days before you leave, and you'll be a hydrated, bronzy Diva in no time.
- Chocolate Sun Organic Self Tanning Spray: Heading to a spring wedding? The organic sunless tanning spray from Chocolate Sun is nontoxic and covers like a professional spray tan (in the comfort of your own bathroom).
- PRTTY PEAUSHUN Skin Tightening Lotion, Travel-Sized: The key to feeling great about your beach body, even if your skin hasn't seen the sunlight since September.
- Soapwalla Tasting Menu: Everything you need to take care of your skin from head to toe while on vaca.
What beauty products are staples in your spring break travel routine?