HOW TO WEAR RED LIPSTICK
If you've been following along on EcoDiva's Instagram, you'll know that our founder Charlene can't get enough of all things Italian. So, when we met Italian YouTuber and green beauty writer Isabella Brusati, it was a little like love at first chat.
Isabella is a management consultant with a passion for blogging about green beauty on Istylenotes.com. Originally from Milan, she has lived and worked internationally. A vegan (“my stomach made me do it!”), Isabella enjoys experimenting with luxury organic make up, skincare and haircare. Isabella has a YouTube channel called MissEffortlesslyChic with more than 1.5 million views, where she regularly tries and reviews new products and posts makeup tutorials.
Today, she's bringing her expertise in blogging and beauty to us with a beautiful tutorial on how to wear red lipstick, no matter how much bright lipstick scares you. Read on for her full, step-by-step video and get ready to fall in love!
How to Wear Red Lipstick
Products used in this video:
- Dr. Alkaitis Organic Soothing Gel
- Dr. Alkaitis Nourishing Treatment Oil
- ILIA Beauty Tinted Lip Conditioner in Bang Bang
- W3LL PEOPLE Narcissist Foundation and Concealer Stick
- Kjaer Weis Organic Eyeshadow in Cloud Nine and Grace
- Kjaer Weis Organic Cream Blush
- ILIA Beauty Mascara in Nightfall