Pursoma Resurrection Bath
- In Stock
+ REVITALIZE & REMINERALIZE ME+ HYDRATE ME + GIVE ME MENTAL CLARITY
This bath is no joke. Go primal.
- Made from pure, raw and vegan ingredients this revitalizing and deeply stimulating bath helps to unburden the body from toxins such as environmental irritants, overindulgence and technological pollution.
- Sea salt aids in stimulating circulation and blood flow, which can open the body’s cells to deep cleansing.
- Single origin Montmorillonite clay’s negative charge helps to attract unhealthy, positively charged radiation that accumulates in the body and assists in absorbing toxic build-up.
- Soothing Spirulina and Laminaria help nourish the skin to restore hydration and vitality.
One bag = One rejuvenating treatment
Reclaim your energy!
10 STEPS TO A GREAT DETOX
1. Pick out a quiet night for your detox.
2. Eat healthy that day -- a light breakfast, salad for lunch and a very light dinner. AVOID sugar, dairy, soy, legumes, starchy grains, processed foods, red meat, caffeine and alcohol.
3. Drink 2-3 liters of water throughout the day.
4. Exercise - yoga or cardio for at least 45 minutes.
5. Dry brush the body or do a salt scrub to stimulate your circulation and rid the body of dry skin.
6. Select a Pursoma bath or body mask -- be sure to follow the instructions, making sure to note whether to rinse off or leave the product on the body.
7. Drink 16 oz. filtered or spring water BEFORE the Pursoma detox treatment.
8. Drink 16 oz. water AFTER the Pursoma detox treatment, while you’re resting in bed. Sweat 20 minutes!
9. Apply pure oil (coconut, sesame, jojoba, argan) all over your body.
10. Head straight to sleep.
Eco-cert French green clay (Montmorillonite), French grey sea salt, wild-crafted brown seaweed (Laminaria), algae (Spirulina)
Untreated natural clay from the ancient volcanic peaks situated in the Haute-Loire region. Salt hand- harvested from the ancient salt beds of Brittany using a traditional method. Seaweed harvested from the seashores of the North Atlantic Ocean. Algae farmed using sustainable and eco-friendly methods.